CIESSE SPA respects the privacy of all the individuals who visit its site and every information collected is used primarily to respond to requests that are forwarded and secondly to improve the service rendered.
DATA PROCESSING HOLDERS
Ciesse S.p.A. - Via G. Di Vittorio, 66 Rignano (FI) - E-mail: email@example.com
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The details of the data collected and processed by the undersigned company are shown below:
• Personal data (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, details of the identity document and tax code, date of birth, residence);
• Personal data for the management of pre-contractual and / or contractual relationships as well as for communications (company name of the organization to which they belong, role, possible skills, competences and qualifications);
• Information relating to the activity of the organization to which it belongs, therefore, administrative, production, capital, financial and organizational aspects, accounting data, orders, invoices, articles, products, services, contracts, agreements, transactions, financial identifiers, insurance data, which may contain references to personal data;
• Images of Video Surveillance for the protection of people and things;
• Navigation data (IP addresses, URI addresses, access times);
METHOD AND PLACE OF THE TREATMENT OF DATA COLLECTED
Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematics tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization (administrative, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies) may have access to Data. , communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
In any case, specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the operational headquarters located in via G. Di Vittorio, 66 Rignano (FI) and are only handled by the appointed treatment manager or by technical personnel in charge of processing the data. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
The processing of the data reported in the previous paragraph is performed for the following purposes:
• Purposes related to contractual obligations and pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party;
• Obligations provided for by laws, regulations and community legislation, by provisions issued by Authorities authorized to do so and by supervisory and control bodies. In particular, fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations;
• Customer management (communications with the client, administration of contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, selections in relation to the needs of the company);
• Management of litigation (contractual breaches, warnings, transactions, arbitrations, judicial disputes);
• Communication of new initiatives related to the participation of fairs, events, courses, conferences, seminars through the use of e-mail, fax or social media carried out by the owner or by third parties;
• For the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller (such as video recordings of video surveillance, registration / authorization for access to company areas, etc.).
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The data are kept for a period of time no longer than necessary to meet the purposes for which they are processed. The appropriate retention period is defined in relation to the purposes and compliance with applicable legal obligations or the legitimate interest of the owner. In particular, the retention of data for the purposes set out above will last for 10 years after the conclusion of the contract and / or the termination of supply orders and any other communication.
Data relating to navigation logs, if registered, will be retained by the Owner for a period of 12 months.
We also inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us in existence and further stored exclusively for the period provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to further store them for defend or assert a right or to fulfill any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed according to the art. 7 of the GDPR 679/2016.
• oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent according to art. 21 of the GDPR 679/2016.
• access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed in accordance with art. 15 of the GDPR 679/2016.
• verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request the updating or correction according to the art. 16 of the GDPR 679/2016.
• obtain treatment limitation. The User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data according to the art. 18 of the GDPR 679/2016, in the event that certain conditions occur and limit the data controller to the data retention.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Data Controller according to the art. 17 of the GDPR 679/2016.
• receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder according to the art. 20 of the GDPR 679/2016.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court according to art. 13 of the GDPR 679/2016.
How to exercise the rights
At any time, the interested party may exercise the rights attributed to him, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the Data Controller or using the forms available on the website www.garanteprivacy.it. The requests are free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month. Should the occurrence actually occur, the interested party can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority through the forms available on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.
Cookies are small text files stored on the device from which you visit the website. They are used to improve the browsing experience on the site and to communicate which information is of interest to the user.
Essential cookies are necessary to be able to browse freely on our website and to allow us to remember some of your choices. These cookies can not be changed within the privacy manager cookie, but can be changed in the settings of the browser used. None of these cookies stores personally identifiable information and does not disclose information to third parties. The details of these cookies are:
Session cookies (for data collection modules)
This cookie is used to notify us of the opening of a data collection form on our site, for ex. request for information. This cookie does not store any customer data. It is stored for a day.
Performance, advertising and targeting cookies
Detail of technical cookies on our website:
This cookie is used to remember the choice of a user on the website visited. This cookie is, by default, set at the time of arrival on the site with a value of 'True'. If users choose to delete non-essential cookies, the cookie value is updated with a value of 'False'.
Non-permanent cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a generic purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It does not contain any user identification information. Expiry: at the end of the browsing session.
Display Cookie Consent
Cookie that stores the answer 'Ok continuous or accept' in the cookie information bar. The duration of this cookie is set to 1 year.
Detail of analytics cookies:
_ga , _gat , _utma , _utmb, _utmc, _utmz ;
These cookies are used to gather information on how users use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to improve the site itself. The cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors came to the site, which and how many pages they visited. They are used by the google analytics service to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as the identifier of the client in use. They are included on every page and used to calculate visitor data and then to generate visits analysis reports.
By default they are set to expire after 2 years, even if this parameter is customizable by the website owner.
If you prefer that Google Analytics does not use the data collected in any way you can use anonymous browsing (Do Not Track option) of the browser.
Redirect to external sites
Buttons and widgets of social networks
The buttons and widgets of social networks (for example, Facebook and Twitter) allow users who are browsing to interact directly with social platforms. Through the use of these buttons are not installed on the site third-party cookies.